Monday, January 5, 2009

Hardware Ranch





We took the family (except Justin's family) up to Hardware Ranch Saturday morning. We wanted to show Jamie (Stacy's boyfriend) one more fun place before they had to head back home. It had been awhile since we had been there. We went for a Leavitt Christmas Party years and years ago and then there was hardly any snow. But, this time there was lots of snow and lots of Elk. Chayse really liked it I think. He said he did and was looking quite cool in his snow hat and sunglasses! The wagon ride didn't last a long time, which was good because we were getting pretty cold by then. We had a good time and the mountains were pretty with all the snow. After, we got back to town, we all went to lunch at Grist Mill. I hope we can go again another time with Justin's family. Taylor and Kai would really like it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I loved Hardware Ranch when we went a long time ago. Jon and I want to take the girls there, Ayden would love it!!