Happy New Year everyone! We started our New Year right by spending it with family at Justin and Jenny's home. Gary, I, Travis, Jordan, and Stacy and her boyfriend Jamie were there. We ate lots of yummy food, played Guitar Hero, ping pong, and played a board game that Justin was excited about that they got for Christmas. It was fun once we caught on. Watch out Jenny and Justin, I'm coming back for revenge some time. I won't be nice like Gary insisted I be. Ha Ha I can't even remember the name of the game but I'll do better next time, I hope. I hope this new year will bring lots of happiness for our family and friends. It will start out a little sad, however, for us as Stacy and Jamie heads back to New Jersey on Sunday and as of right now not sure when we'll see Stacy again. But, we all do have alot to be grateful for and hope as time goes on in the year 2009, we will always remember whats really important in our lives. I know it's my family who's the most important thing in my life!!!
Happy New Year

No comments:
Post a Comment