Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy 17th Birthday Jordan






I can't believe our baby has turned 17 years old!! Doesn't seem like that long ago he was just a little guy. All the kids came for his birthday except for Stacy, who would of loved to be here. We had dinner and ice cream and cake. The kids all got involved in Jordan's new Guitar Hero World Tour system playing guitar, drums and singing. Watching football and playing a board game was also done while the little kids had fun playing and laughing with each other. It's always nice to have an excuse to get all the family together. I look forward to the get-togethers when we ALL will be together again. I love my family so much!!! Happy Birthday Jordy!! We love you!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW, 17??? Happy B-day Jordan! Time has flown by!

Jamie said...

P.s Justin and Travis are nerds:).