





We all had a very nice Christmas up here in the North Pole - OOPS!!- I mean in Hyde Park. It sure seems like its the North Pole here with all the snow and cold temps!! Anyway, we hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did!! All our family was together again on Christmas Eve. It was great!! Stacy got home late Tuesday afternoon. We are so glad she's here! After we picked her up we went and visited my parents. I gave them their blankets I made for them and they were so excited!! I was so happy to see them excited for them. After, we met Justin, Jenny and the kids at Tepanyki (I probably misspelled it but hopefully you get it) restaurant for Gary's birthday. Wednesday, on Christmas Eve, we all went sledding and have lots of fun. After, we had lunch, opened presents and enjoyed each other's company. Brandon, Nicole and the kids stayed at our house that night on Christmas Eve. It was so fun to have little kids again on Christmas morning!! They bring such joy to our family and especially this year on Christmas morning. Nicole's dad and brother came up that afternoon and had Christmas dinner with us. We all had a nice day and we are ever so grateful for all we have, especially each other!!! Dad and I love each one of you kids and grandkids so much! Life wouldn't be worth it without you guys. You make life worth living. We love you all so much!!!! Happy Holidays to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
We love you too! Thanks for the fun Christmas!
What a sweet post! Your picture with Gary is so pretty!!
Sounds like your family had a wonderful holiday, I am glad Stacy was home!
Post a Comment