Saturday, December 6, 2008

SICK! SICK! SICK!


I guess since Jordan didn't have a long enough weekend during Thanksgiving, he decided to come down with strep throat this past week. Therefore, he had another week away from school. This wasn't a very good week, however, he was sick as a dog!! I took him to the Dr. on Tuesday and got an antibiotic for him and the Dr. said he would be ok to go to school on Thursday but his throat has been so sore he was miserable!! I have never seen such a nasty looking throat! Jordan took a picture of the inside of his throat so people would believe that he really did have a BAD sore throat. The back of his throat was covered in white spots. I would post the picture but it is pretty graphic!! (ha ha) Anyway, I think he is starting to feel a little better now. I just glad this didn't happen during Christmastime. Hopefully, the rest of us will stay well!

No comments: