

Friday night, Gary and I went to Grey Cliff Lodge Restaurant in Ogden Canyon to meet up with my friends, JoAnne and Kris and their husbands. We get together every year at Christmastime. This has been a tradition for us for about 30 years. We were all roommates at Ricks College years ago. Actually, JoAnne and I were friends during high school too and she is also Gary's 1st cousin. We take turns having the party. We used to have it at each others homes but the past few years have been meeting half way at a restaurant because we found it is easier for us all not to have to travel so far. JoAnne and Greg always had to do the most traveling since they live in Provo and both Kris and I live in Cache Valley. I hope this will continue on for as long as we are able. It has been a fun tradition and fun to catch up on each others lives as life is so hectic these days we don't get a chance to keep in touch like we hope to.

2 comments:
Is Gary grabbing your butt? Ooooh la la! What a fun tradition!
I forgot you and Joanne were such good friends! For sure keep this tradition up.
Love the pics of the family and your parents.
Post a Comment