Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update on Stacy

Just an update on Stacy. She is doing well and loves the family she lives with and adores the children. The family treats her very well. She has a cute bedroom downstairs with her own bathroom. Shelly, the mother has fixed it up really cute for her. She has been traveling around trying to get used to where everything is there. She has made acquaintances with Wal-Mart and Target, which are very important!! ha ha
Yesterday (Wed) she had to go to the boys private school to get some training which is about 45 minutes away from their home. She struggled a little bit finding her way there but found it without too much problem. Coming home was a different story. She kind of got lost and spent an extra hour or so trying to find her way back home. She did get back home safely and got a lot of sight seeing done (LOL)! She says the roads and freeway system is really different than here. I guess I will see for myself when I go back to visit her the end of October. I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I saw she started a blog! I am excited to check on her.