Friday, September 5, 2008
The ping pong family
I thought I would follow in the footsteps of my creative daughter-in-laws and start a blog to keep up with the rest of the Leavitt's. Nicole and Jenny does a super job in keeping up to date on their lives with their cute families. First off, our boys and Gary are obsessed with the ping pong thing. They are very competitive with each other and really get into the thing with each other. It could be worse right!! Anyway, I'm glad they have found something that they all enjoy doing together. Luckily, this summer, we were able to get a ping pong/pool table and Justin has one at his house. So, on Labor Day, we weren't able to go to Bear Lake because of the weather ( so we went Sat. before except Justin's family didn't go) Justin and his family came up to spend the day and the boys spent most of their time playing ping pong. They all claim to be the best!! (ha ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
too bad the guys aren't supportive of OUR hobby...shopping! I guess as long as they get to play ping pong..they dont care what we do haha!
Post a Comment