Friday, September 5, 2008
The Nanny Diaries of Stacy
On September 1st, we sent Stacy far away to Watchung, New Jersey where she is a nanny for a wonderful family who has triplets that she will care for. There is one girl and two boys and are 8 years old. The two boys are autistic. Because of Stacy's experience of 4-5 years dealing with special needs kids, the Milstein Family was very impressed. They have a very nice home and they provide Stacy with all her room and board needs and a nice, Honda Civic to drive. Stacy has been very welcomed into their family and they all love her and she them. Stacy has always wanted to get back to the East Coast again and so now she has her chance. While she is back there, she hopes to get to visit New York again and alot of other places she would like to go. Her family is going to miss her terribly but we are excited for her and for the experiences she will have. I will keep everyone updated on Stacy and her adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am telling you! You should have Stacy do her own nanny diary blog! I will get one all set up for her if she wants one! It would be fun to hear her experiences over there!
Hey fellow blogger! I think it is So great you have a blog. We don't see each other enough, so this is the best way to keep in touch!
Tell Stacy good luck! I agree, she should start a blog about her experiences:)
Sounds like you are doing great!
Our blog is:thefitchs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment