I also got a chance to go back to New Jersey to see Stacy and the sights again before Stacy returned home.
Friday, January 1, 2010
In June, school ended. Jordan was done with school for the summer and that meant I was on vacation too. I spent the month of June getting the condo ready for Stacy and Jamie to move into when they came home in July.
I also got a chance to go back to New Jersey to see Stacy and the sights again before Stacy returned home.




We also had a DeMill Reunion. We have it in June to celebrate mom and dad's wedding anniversary which is June 14th. We had a fun time getting together with extended family. The guys fixed a dutch oven breakfast and had games and activities for the kids. It was a little hard because our dear dad wasn't there with us. But I know in spirit he was.








I also got a chance to go back to New Jersey to see Stacy and the sights again before Stacy returned home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment