Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN







Halloween has never been a favorite holiday of mine as an adult. I'm sure as a kid, I was as excited as kids are now about Halloween. I'm not one to dress up because it's too big of a pain. When the kids were little, it was awful trying to come up with something the kids would like to be and also something that you could afford to make or buy. But, as mom's do, we try to make it as fun for the kids as we can. Anyway, at work this year, my manager somehow talked us into dressing up for work. At the end of the work day yesterday, none of us knew what we were going to be. I almost decided it wasn't worth it. I found a witches hat that Stacy used years ago but that was about it. I had thrown all the old face makeup from years past away awhile ago and I was too cheap to buy more so I decided if I were to paint my face it would have to be with my regular makeup. So, to make a long story short, I went to work as a witch. When I got to work, low and behold, the other two ladies were witches too! What's more fitting than lunch ladies being witches. Ha Ha! Anyway, we did have a good time at work as witches and I was glad I dressed up for Halloween this year. I guess when you get older, it's fun to do something young again. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

Haha you guys looked awesome! It is fun to dress up sometimes! :)

Jamie said...

Good for you to dress up! I love Halloween, although this year I did not dress up..! you guys look cute together!

Cache CPA said...

Pretty scary....